It is that time of year again that the germs and viruses take over and illness show up at the most inconvenient time.
Stay ahead of the game by taking some simple steps to keep your immune system strong.
1. Wash Your Hands. Wash them often.
2. See your acupuncturist before the symptoms set in. If you have a particularly stressful week, or you want an extra boost, make an appointment to increase your energy and to create balance in your body.
3. Get plenty of sleep. We can't be reminded enough about the benefit of restful sleep. Our bodies need the down time to renew.
4. Drink warm lemon and cayenne water in the morning. It is alkalizing and gets the circulation going first thing. It is tastier than you think.
5. Consider Chinese Herbal Formulas rather than over the counter medicines. There are very specific formulas for specific symptoms and can be customized to the individual. These formulas have been proven to work for hundreds of years.
Read our latest Blog about Chinese Herbs
These are just a small sampling of the recommendations that can be helpful. Your practitioner can put together a truly customized plan of action to help to keep you healthy and happy.