Modular projects by Starrco provide an attractive alternative to on-site construction methods for managing construction waste and all the associated costs and concerns.
No On-Site Mess
Starrco components are pre-cut and pre-finished at our state-of-the-art facility. This means no cutting, sanding or painting is required at the job site. So, not only will your system be delivered ready for installation, there will be no dust, VOC's or construction debris at your facility. In addition, our packaging, designed to protect parts during transportation, is 100 percent recyclable.
At our factory, we've baked the efficient use of materials right into our manufacturing recipe.
- Cuts are optimized to maximize material use.
- Precision cutting instruments reduce waste.
- We calculate precise quantities, so we never over-order project materials.
- Tight inventory control means viable materials don't end up in a dumpster.
- Starrco builds with sustainable materials:
- Our gypsum board comprises 95% post-consumer materials and paper facing that is 100% recycled material.
- Our aluminum framing system contains 70% reclaimed or scrap material and is fully recyclable.
- Even our polystyrene is 100% recyclable.
Even Starrco Buildings are Reusable
Starrco buildings will continue to serve you even when your requirements change. Whether you need to add a room or move across the country, you can simply dismantle, redesign and reassemble your building without demolition and waste. No dumpster required.
Modular is a Smart Investment
If you're thinking about designing a new space at your facility, be sure to call Starrco first to understand how we can design and deliver the perfect building. The speed of assembly will help you save time as well as money. We can help eliminate waste and mess during assembly and our systems support your commitment to sustainability as a competitive advantage.