Welcome to our construction zone
After many months of waiting for building permits, we are happy to report that construction on the old Chevy Chase Pharmacy space is now moving along at a clip. We know that curious minds want to know what's happening and when, so here's a quick summary:
- We are creating a new studio space for Circle Yoga, with improved accessibility, a little more room for practice, an extra bathroom, high ceilings, and ceiling fans.
- Renovation should be complete on the pharmacy space later in October, and we expect to begin using it for classes in January.
As part of this project, we will make some changes to the existing first floor of Circle Yoga:
- The existing office area to the right of the front desk will be relocated to create more space for students to store shoes and coats.
- Studio 1 will be divided to create a smaller studio space (for private sessions and smaller classes), a hallway that leads to the new studio, and a small office area.
- The existing women's dressing room will be divided into two private dressing rooms.
The construction crew is doing their best to minimize noise while classes are in session, but you can certainly expect to hear some work happening on weekday mornings and afternoons. Thanks for your patience while they're working hard to get the job done.