Mark Your Calendars!
Crown Valley Parkway northbound off-ramp and northbound loop on-ramp will have a full closure next weekend from 11 p.m. Friday, August 5, to 6 a.m. Monday, August 8. There will also be a lane reduction on eastbound Crown Valley. Reminders of this closure will be activated on electronic message boards starting on Friday, July 29, 2022.
Crews will be conducting electrical work, roadway excavation, irrigation work, paving, striping and k-rail placement. Please follow detour signage for alternate routes.
- 11 p.m., Friday, August 5, to 6 a.m., Monday, August 8.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Northbound I-5 Crown Valley off-ramp closure
- Northbound I-5 Crown Valley loop on-ramp closure
- Eastbound lane reductions on Crown Valley
- Watch for detour signage
- Plan for additional travel time through the area
The schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather or unforeseen operational issues.