Crews are set to shift traffic lanes on southbound I-5 from south of Crown Valley Pkwy. to SR-73, Oct. 21-22, requiring nightly lane closures.
This traffic shift will create a safe work zone for crews to construct the third and final stage of Avery Pkwy. bridge, and continue mainline work near Avery Pkwy. Southbound Crown Valley Pkwy. on-ramp and Avery Pkwy. off- and on-ramp will also be closed nightly, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., Friday, Oct.21 and Saturday, Oct. 22.
- Friday, Oct. 21, 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Moving k-rail and restriping roadway
- Lane reductions southbound I-5 between Crown Valley Pkwy. and SR-73
- Southbound Crown Valley Pkwy. off-ramp closure
- Southbound Avery Pkwy. off- and on-ramp closures
- Plan for additional travel time through the area
The schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather or unforeseen operational issues.