Contactless Curbside Pickup
Borrow books, DVDs and more!
While the library is still closed, you can now request Acton items online for contactless curbside pickup.
To borrow materials for curbside pickup:
- Go to find.minlib.net and request items online. If you need to create or reset your library password, please click HERE. Items must be listed online as Available in Acton, and we ask that you limit requests to 5 items.
- If you need assistance selecting materials or placing holds online, please call the Reference Department at 978-929-6543 and leave a message. We will return your call.
- Please wait for an email saying your holds are ready. If the library does not have an email address for you, the library will call you when your items are ready. We ask for your patience with this process, as pulling holds is taking longer than usual due to high demand and safety procedures.
- When your holds are ready, you can schedule a curbside pickup appointment online or by by calling the Circulation Department at 978-929-6655 option 2.
- Pick up your holds at your appointment time.
If you missed your pickup appointment or need to reschedule an appointment, please call the Circulation Department at 978-929-6655, option 2, between the hours of 10:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday-Friday, and 10:30 am - 1:30 pm on Saturdays. You can also manage your existing appointment
Museum passes are currently not available while the library is closed. Passes are not available for curbside pickup at this time.
For more information, and Frequently Asked Questions,
The library is currently open for curbside pickup by appointment only. For updates on the library's status and services currently being offered, please follow Acton Memorial Library on our
and social media.
Questions? We are here to help!
If you have questions about any library services, please call 978-929-6543 and leave a message, or email us at
, and a library staff member will get back to you. Please include your library card number in your voicemail or email.