Join Dawn Jex ERYT, YACEP, CMT for this fun and educational opportunity to earn
3 Yoga Alliance Certified Education Units
. Attendees of this "Inversions for Beginners" Class will receive 2 contact hours and 1 non-contact hour.
Dawn will guide you through some simple steps to teach Beginners how to use Inversions in their practice.
In this course we will review:
- What constitutes an inversion.
- What types of inversions are best for beginners.
- How to modify inversions for beginners.
- What conditions constitute a limitation or contraindication for inverting.
We will further discuss:
- student fears and emotional or energetic issues during or before performing inversions
- alignment cuing through both verbal and hands-on assisting
- teaching only what we know & limits to our teaching knowledge
Students will be asked to complete one hour of inversion practice teaching outside of the class and report back to the teacher about their experience.