1. Kaiser plans $13B expansion in Baltimore area
2. Seattle Children's knew of mold issues last year, emails reveal
3. Washington hospital may run out of cash by 2021, CEO says
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication.
to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Dr. David Feinberg responds to criticism of Ascension, Google project
6. Cook County Health board votes out CEO Dr. John Jay Shannon
8. CommonSpirit's operating loss quadruples as it awaits California provider fee income
9. VA may not be ready for Cerner EHR go-live in March, agency subcommittee says
10. Catholic Health to cut 200 positions