We are launching Up Beet!, a seed libraries forum. This is your place to ask questions, share ideas and challenges, and support each other.
Before signing up here are a few things to know:
1. Create settings that work for you.
Go to "Default sub settings" and choose one of the following:
- Full Featured Digest - shows images and bundles 12 conversations together
- Plain Digest - not text rich and bundles 12 conversations
- Daily digest - gives a summary of the previous day's post
- Special Notices - messages from the moderator only; this will remind you periodically that this resource exists and will inform you important new resources
|Setting up email preferences for Up Beet! Seed Libraries Forum
2. Abide by the guidelines.
3. Use hashtags when posting.
- All posts must use hashtags.
- You may follow hashtags that are of interest or mute hashtags that you don't want to receive emails about.
- If you don't find a hashtag that fits, use #Other or create your own. If you think we need to add a new hashtag, email us.
4. Follow a hashtag:
- If you are interested in a particular topic and want to limit the amount of emails, follow a hashtag.
- You can also mute a hashtag (topic) to reduce email traffic. In the sidebar, click on "Hashtag" and "mute" topics you don't want to receive posts about.
5. Create a subgroup.
Do you have a special topic you want to discuss or want to connect with folks in your region? Create a subgroup. If there is a topic that is relevant to a group of people, such as Michigan Seed Libraries or School Seed Libraries, then create a subgroup. You can invite other members to join the group.
Click on the "Subgroups" tab on the left sidebar to create a subgroup.
Join the online seed library community.
Click on the blue "+Join This Group"
at the bottom of the page.
Confirm Account: Check your email to
confirm the subscription.
button. You will be prompted to set up your password and email preferences.
So sorry. You can put fill in
, but it may be a delay of 1-2 weeks before we enter your name manually. We need help with this. You can be part of the
Up Beet! Team
We don't share your information with others.
NOTE: This is a dynamic platform and we are figuring it out as we go. If there is a hashtag, that you think we should add or you have other suggestions on how to make this online platform more valuable, email us.