As of last week we were still allowed to host an open house.
The letter at the bottom was sent out by the Venice Area Board of Realtors regarding that topic. Thinking deeply about all that is involved with an open house, our team brainstormed how we could try to best accomplish all of the very important parts of this process.
- Potential buyers need to view the entire home
- The residents of the home need to feel safe
- Door handles need to be wiped in between each person touching them
- We need to keep everyone 6 feet apart
- We must follow the 10 person maximum rule
- Buyers will have questions. They want to stand around and discuss things.
- Buyers will need information sheets about the property
This is what we came up with and successfully implemented this past Sunday.