STAY AT HOME
WE REALLY, REALLY MEAN IT
Broward County entered an Emergency Order 20-03
STAY AT HOME
Except for essential activities, exercise and conduct which complies with CDC Guidelines
Yes, essential businesses are open
ME AND YOU: NOT ALL SHOPPING AND ACTIVITIES ARE ESSENTIAL AT THAT MOMENT
Think before going out – do I really need [insert whatever you are thinking] at this very moment?
THANK YOU to all of you emailing me to express the same frustration. I share your concern.
WE ALL MUST TAKE THIS MORE SERIOUSLY
YOUR SACRIFICE OF STAYING HOME WILL SAVE A LIFE AND OUR NATION.
A CALL TO ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES
If you are open, please do everything you can to
* Provide disinfectant wipes for shopping carts and baskets or disinfect shopping carts and baskets;
* Disinfect aggressively and routinely, all out areas, including but not limited to conveyer belts, cash registers, and credit card areas;
* Disinfect after close or before opening all areas of the store that customers may touch or come into contact;
* Require employees to wash and/or disinfect their hands at least once per hour;
* Clean and disinfect any pen or stylus used to sign receipts after each customer or waive the need to sign a receipt;
* Use best efforts to ensure that customers at check out are separated by at least six (6) feet;
* Regularly disinfect all door handles used by the general public.
Also, be mindful of your employees’ health and do appropriate screening – with compassion and understanding.
Finally, for restaurants -- be smart in your drive through and take out strategies.
For all of us, do not become complacent!
AFTER SHOPPING, WASH HANDS AND CONSIDERING PACKAGING RECOMMENDATIONS AS THEY ARE ISSUED.