Alternative instruction starts in 3 days
We move to alternative instruction on Monday, March 23. Please monitor official MTC email and D2L, as individual instructors are actively providing students with specifics regarding:
- Primary forms of communication for classes/lectures, meetings, discussions, etc.
- Information and resources provided through D2L
- Office hours
- How to turn in assignments
** If you have not heard from your instructor yet, please contact MTC via one of the options below, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible
Online Advising is Underway – and Registration starts in 3 days
Also on Monday, March 23, summer and fall registration begins. Advisors are working and ready to answer questions online via Zoom.
Here is the webpage where you can schedule a virtual appointment.
Remember, when you complete advisement by May 1 with no cancelations or no-shows, you have the chance to win a free, reserved parking spot on the campus of your choice.
If you have questions, we are here to help. Here are the many ways we can connect with you one-on-one:
- Dial 803.738.8324 and leave a message. Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to text, that number is 803.738.1400.
- Online chat with a college representative is also available on www.midlandstech.edu.
- Or, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank students, faculty and supporters for their patience and flexibility as we cope with this unprecedented health care crisis.
President Ron Rhames