- Plans are in place to begin alternative instruction on March 23. Instructors will contact students this week with more information. Currently, all in-person and online classes are paused.
- Students should not come on campus. Student support services are available via phone, email, and the Live Chat function on www.MIDLANDSTECH.EDU.
- Registration for summer and fall opens March 23.
- Academic advisement appointments will resume tomorrow, March 17 and will be conducted online. Students can go ahead and visit www.MIDLANDSTECH.EDU/advisement to schedule their advisement appointments.
- We continue to shift plans for future MTC events. Right now, all on-and-off campus events including clinicals, labs, and Harbison Theatre performances are canceled through April 1.
- Faculty and staff will report to campus Tuesday, March 17 as scheduled.
Everyone, if you believe you have been exposed to the coronavirus, please contact your health care provider and stay home.
As a reminder, students who believe they have been exposed to the coronavirus or are showing symptoms should stay home, and call the Student Coronavirus Contact Line at 803.732.5201.
College employees who believe they have been exposed to the coronavirus or are showing symptoms should stay home, and contact the MTC Human Resources Line at 803.822.3500.
President Ron Rhames