Alpine Arts will be following state and county guidelines carefully and will update you with any changes to our schedule. For now we are open for drop-ins and classes during our regular hours, and will be enforcing these procedures for cleanliness and social distancing at the studio:
- Upon entering Alpine Arts Center, wash your hands to prevent germs from spreading while you work.
- Art smocks will be laundered and all paintbrushes and tools will be sanitized after each single use. Please leave smocks at your seats so they can be washed and place your dirty tools in the sink for sanitizing.
- Chairs have been rearranged to provide more space between each work station. With less seats available, we ask that you call to make an appointment for groups of 8 or larger. We will be limiting the number of artists working at any given time.
- Please avoid sharing tools/supplies, and refrain from any physical contact with other customers and staff. During classes we will plan lessons that provide students with their own set of materials.
- We ask that you stay home if you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone who may be sick, and remain home until all symptoms have subsided. This applies to all customers, family members, and staff.
Tuesday through Saturday 11am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
Whether you choose to get creative at the arts center or at home, remember that it's good for your health to make art a part of every day! Stay creative and stay healthy, and we hope to see you all soon!
❤️ Alpine Arts Center