March 3, 2020
Invo Healthcare Families:
Our highest priorities are the health, safety and well-being of our clients, students and staff. As such,
we are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant government agencies regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
At this time,
cases of COVID-19 have been reported in connection with any Invo Healthcare employee, client or student.
The CDC has provided advice on
regular and thorough handwashing
staying home to recover if you are not feeling well
These recommendations are in line with our already existing guidelines for employees and patients. If your child is presenting with symptoms of acute respiratory illness and/or fever greater than 100.4° F, please keep them home until they are fever and symptom free for at least 24 hours (without fever-reducing/other symptom altering medications).
In addition, per the CDC, the following recommendations can help reduce the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We continue to follow our robust processes for routine cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities, toys and equipment.
The Invo Healthcare team
will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, following guidance from the CDC and other agencies. More information from the CDC, including daily updates and recommendations, is available via this link:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your BCBA or Clinical Supervisor or reach out to us at:
. We will provide further updates as the situation evolves and as appropriate.