March 9, 2020
Invo Healthcare Families:
As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronovirus Disease (COVID-19) situation
with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
we strive to have ongoing communication and transparency with our families.
Our highest priorities are the health, safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
While therapy sessions are important, if your child
or anyone in the family
is presenting with symptoms of acute respiratory illness and/or fever greater than 100.4° F, please let us know and we will reschedule your child’s therapy sessions for when these symptoms are no longer present.
Similarly, we have asked that if any of our staff members or their families present with these symptoms to stay home, not go into work or to a client’s home. These sessions will always be rescheduled at a later date.
As a reminder
the CDC recommends the following to help reduce the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact your BCBA or Clinical Supervisor or reach out to us at:
. We will provide further updates as the situation evolves and as appropriate.