Changes to Post Acute Capacity Form - Effective for July 1 Reporting
After receiving feedback from hospital discharge planners looking for more actionable information from the Form, CRISP incorporated that feedback into 5 minor changes to the Post Acute Capacity Form. The changes are as follows:
Replacing the initial questions “Are you accepting residents today?” and “Are you accepting COVID + residents?” with:
- Are you accepting NEW (not returning) residents today?
- Are you accepting NEW (not returning) COVID-19 Positive residents today?
- Are you accepting NEW (not returning) Non-COVID-19 residents today?
In the facility’s clinical capabilities section:
- The question “Hemodialysis” has been changed to “Hemodialysis-Onsite”.
- An additional question “Tracheostomy” has been added.
If there are any questions, please reach out to Bill Hokemyer at by phone 410.596.8205 or by email at