Dear MTC students,
Many exams are finished. The rest are winding down over the next few days. As soon as you are done, take a few minutes to exhale and recognize what you have accomplished during this historic spring. I’m proud of all of you who have shown perseverance and gumption.
If you are not completing your program right now, it’s time to think about next steps. Advisors are taking appointments and have virtual group sessions planned. Check availability and book an appointment today via the
MyMTC Advising Appointment Scheduling
That page also has:
o YouTube videos
• How to register
• How to join a course waitlist
• How to view your bill/financial aid, and more
o A downloadable, step-by-step registration guide
o Information about drop-in registration assistance
Advising is critical now because there is just one week left to
register for summer courses
Now that you know what alternative instruction is like, go for it.
- Advisors are leading small group advisement sessions via Zoom before summer registration closes next Friday, May 8.
- Advisors will provide summer-focused late registration group sessions May 11-15.
- Advisement for fall classes resumes Monday, May 18.
Stay well and have a great weekend,
President Ron Rhames
Class of ‘78
Note: By order of Governor Henry McMaster, MTC campuses will remain closed to the public until at least May 12, 2020.