January 28, 2020
Coronavirus death count passes 100 with nearly 5k cases reported
How a housekeeper became chief nursing officer at St. Mary's in Missouri
An AI algorithm detected the coronavirus outbreak a week before the CDC
4 ways patient safety is at risk in your hospital — Here's how technology can help.
to read the eGuide.
Thrilled to welcome the following terrific health system CEOs to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting:
- Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health
- Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic
- Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States
- Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System
- Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System
- Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health
- Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health
- Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System
Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gojo gets warning for saying Purell protects against MRSA, flu
7. Beaumont Health fires employee for leaking 1.2K patient records
Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs.
to read the white paper.
Study identifies solution for physicians' unprofessional behavior
Texas VA hospital lacked gynecologist for 2 years, report finds
Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need.
to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
5 hospitals hiring patient experience leaders