The Episcopal Diocese of West Texas is pleased to announce that diocesan churches and schools may order cleaning supplies and hygiene items in bulk through Ben E. Keith, long-time Camps & Conferences supplier. The following items are currently available for purchase:
- Disposable/Single-Use Masks, $37.03 (50 masks per package)
- Disinfecting Solution, $96.81 (2 gallons per case)
- Disinfecting Spray, $34.99 (15 oz can, 6 per case)
Interested churches may place their order by contacting Caroline Mowen, Canon for Administration and Ministry Support, at
, with the following information:
- Church Name & City
- Preferred Warehouse Location (Selma; Corpus Christi; La Feria)
- Name of the Person Picking Up the Order
- Items, with quantities (must be purchased by case/package)
The diocesan office will invoice churches for orders made through its account. Supplies must be purchased by the case or package, and orders placed before 4:00 p.m. would be available for pick up the following business day from the selected Ben E. Keith warehouse.
Only Ben E. Keith employees are allowed on site at each warehouse, but they will meet you at the gate with your order. S
pecific details for each location are listed below.
At this time, there are no limits on the quantities a church may order. This offer will be available to churches for as long as necessary, and the list will be updated as additional products become available.