If a student is unable to participate during the assigned time-slot, the student should prepare to participate during the 8:00-9:00 a.m. slot on Tuesday, June 9th. If rescheduling is not possible, please reach out to Donna La Vitola at
All items that are unaccounted for or are not retrieved by a pre-arranged time on Thursday, June 18th will be recycled or donated.
ARRIVING ON CAMPUS
Items to Pick-Up
All items in student academic lockers have been bagged and labeled. Students will have all locker items returned during this process.
If a student needs any additional items (i.e. class projects, items in athletic lockers, etc.) returned from other spaces in the building or from West Campus,
please complete this form by Tuesday, May 26th.
Please answer all of the questions to assist us with locating the item, so that we can have the item ready for the designated pick-up time. If we cannot locate the item, we will let the student know and will arrange a special time following the completion of the entire process to retrieve and return the item(s).
There will be
stations. You will be directed by Security, based on your needs.
Please organize your materials PRIOR to arriving to campus and be prepared to return the following items to each station:
- Textbooks/Technology/Fine and Applied Arts (FAA)
- Technology drop-off only for Seniors or non-returning students
- Library books
- Checked-out items in Art and/or New Media (i.e. cameras, media equipment, etc.)
- Uniforms and equipment
- Bag Pick-Up/Misc. Items
- Students will receive items from their lockers (includes PE lockers)
- Students should return borrowed music equipment and costumes
- Theater: Musical scripts should be returned
- All students are liable/responsible for items issued directly to them. Please ensure that all items returned are items that have been checked-out by the specific student. If an item that is returned is issued to a different student, there is still a need to return the item that has been issued to the specific student.
- Following our return processes, students/families will be contacted if there are any outstanding items.
ENTERING CAMPUS, SAFETY, AND TRAFFIC FLOW
1) Vehicles should enter campus at the McKinley Road entrance.
2) Students will be directed, based on the stations they need to access.
- If a vehicle is picking up only, they will be directed to the STOP sign on the right side of the island by the Commons. Staff will get the name of the student and call for the student’s locker bag. Runners will bring it out and place it in the vehicle’s trunk. All staff will be wearing PPE.
- If a vehicle needs to drop off school property (Textbooks, chromebooks, athletics, music, etc.), they will be directed around to the back of the building. Staff members will be positioned along the route to assist. Once at the back of the building, they will stop at the necessary Drop-off Stations.
3) The Drop-off Stations will be staffed by workers who collect the belongings and take them to a table where they are scanned and/or recorded. The stations will have tables for each Department that will be spaced apart for social distancing. They will also be located close to the building for protection against potential inclement weather. All staff will be wearing PPE.
- After the drop-off is completed the vehicles will proceed around the staff lot and re-enter the rear drive. They will then proceed around to the front of the building.
- If they need to pick-up locker materials, they will proceed up the right side of the island to the Commons where they provide their name and a runner will bring out their belongings.
- If they do not need to pick-up any belongings they will proceed to the left side of the island and can leave campus from the McKinley Avenue exit.
4) Signage will be posted at each station and along the route to assist with traffic flow. The Spruce Ave entrance/exit will not be open to prevent any oncoming traffic at the drop-off stations.