Key Info You Need to Know to Prepare for
1. Ensure that your child’s address has been updated with your school.
2. Postcards for regular riders attending their boundary schools should be in your mailbox by July 29, 2021.
3. Students with disabilities recommended for specialized transportation should expect phone calls with their bus number, stop and times the last week of July (it is important to ensure your phone contact information is correct with your child’s school).
4. The APS Transportation Call Center will open on Monday, July 19, 2021 and remain open throughout the school year. The Call Center is open from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on school days and is staffed with Spanish call center representatives.
5. Masks are still required on the bus.