2017-18 Legislative Platform development - committee meetings scheduled
Thanks to all the members that completed the Legislative Platform Development survey! To continue the process of platform development for 2017-18, the CCAO Standing Committees have scheduled meetings to review survey responses and make recommendations for the CCAO Board of Directors to consider at their Oct. and Nov. Board meetings. The full membership will take action on the measure at the CCAO/CEAO Annual Winter Conference held in December.
The following CCAO standing committees have scheduled meetings:
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs - Aug. 19 at 10 a.m. in the CCAO offices
- General Government and Operations - Sept. 15 at 1 p.m. in the CCAO offices
- Health and Human Services - Aug. 22 at 11 a.m. in the CCAO offices and Sept. 23 at 9 a.m. as a conference call
- Jobs, Economic Development and Infrastructure - Aug. 19 at 1 p.m. in the CCAO offices
- Justice and Public Safety - Aug. 8 at 10 a.m. and Sept. 30 at 10 a.m. in the CCAO offices
- Metropolitan and Regional Affairs - Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. as a conference call
- Small County Affairs - Sept. 14 at 10 a.m. in the CCAO offices
- Taxation and Finance - Aug. 29 at 11:30 a.m. in the CCAO offices
- Water Quality Task Force - Aug. 19 at 9 a.m. as a conference call
Please notify CCAO Administrative Assistant
to let him know whether or not you will be able to participate in the meetings.