CCAO New Member Training Seminar - Feb. 5-7
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the County Commissioners Association of Ohio "New Member Training Seminar" for new commissioners, county executives and council members. The seminar will be held on Feb. 5-7 at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square, 75 E. State Street, in downtown Columbus. CCAO encourages veteran commissioners and council members to attend with your newly elected board and council members to network and learn about YOUR association.
Topics to help you with your new job...
County Employment Basics
Open Meetings and Public Records
County Budgeting Basics
Regulation of Campaign Finance Law
Human Services and Workforce Development
Justice and Public Safety
County Economic Development Essentials
Learn more about CCAO...
- Legislative advocacy and CCAO legislative initiatives
- Research and training initiatives
- CCAO insurance programs that save counties money: County Risk Sharing Authority (CORSA) and County Employee Benefits Consortium of Ohio (CEBCO)
- CCAO Service Corporation programs - promoting the best practices and policies in the administration of county government
- National Association of Counties (NACo)
for registration and conference information.