Humphrey elected 2017 CCAO president
CCAO President Doug Corcoran convened the CCAO Annual Business Meeting on Monday, Dec. 5 at the CCAO/CEAO Annual Winter Conference held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Columbus. The following officers were elected to serve in 2017:
- President - Ed Humphrey, Clermont County Commissioner
- 1st Vice President - Daniel Troy, Lake County Commissioner
- 2nd Vice President - Julie Ehemann, Shelby County Commissioner
- Secretary - Tom Whiston, Morrow County Commissioner
- Treasurer - Deborah Lieberman, Montgomery County Commissioner
- Past President - Doug Corcoran, Ross County Commissioner
The following past presidents have elected to automatically serve on the board: Doug Corcoran, Ross County Commissioner; Mike Halleck, Columbiana County Commissioner; Gary Lee, Union County Commissioner; and Kerry Metzger, Tuscarawas County Commissioner.
Members elected for two-year terms in 2017-18 on the board of directors include: Tim Bubb, Licking County Commissioner; Carl Davis, Monroe County Commissioner; Chris Day, Preble County Commissioner; Pete Gerken, Lucas County Commissioner; Casey Kozlowski, Ashtabula County Commissioner; Gary Merrell, Delaware County Commissioner; and Glenn Miller, Henry County Commissioner.
2017 CCAO President Ed Humphrey will make nine more appointments to the CCAO Board for next year. The next CCAO Board of Directors meeting will be held on Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. in the CCAO Offices.
State Senator Joe Uecker (left) administered the oath of office to the 2017 CCAO Officers:
Vice President Julie Ehemann (Shelby), Treasurer Deb Lieberman (Montgomery), 1st Vice President Daniel Troy (Lake), President Ed Humphrey (Clermont), Secretary Tom Whiston
(Morrow) and Past President Doug Corcoran (Ross).