Corcoran announces board presidential appointments
CCAO President Doug Corcoran has announced his presidential appointments to the CCAO Board of Directors. The following individuals have been appointed to one-year terms:
- Brian Baldridge, Adams County Commissioner
- Tim Bubb, Licking County Commissioner
- Mike Crabtree, Scioto County Commissioner
- Carl Davis, Monroe County Commissioner
- Ted Kalo, Lorain County Commissioner
- Gary Merrell, Delaware County Commissioner
- Glenn Miller, Henry County Commissioner
- Carol Rimedio-Righetti, Mahoning County Commissioner
- Shane Wilkin, Highland County Commissioner
In addition, Julie Ehemann, Shelby County Commissioner, has been appointed as the additional member of the executive committee.
The presidential appointees will be confirmed by the CCAO Board of Directors at their organizational meeting to be held on Jan. 15 at the CCAO Offices. Corcoran is looking forward to working with the board and appreciates the interest shown by members to serve in association leadership.