CORSA and the CORSA Cyber Security Risk Management Panel are hosting regional one-day
seminars during the month of September. Registration begins at 8:45 a.m. and the seminar concludes at 3 p m. Lunch will be provided.
These seminars will have information that is pertinent to elected officials, IT staff, loss control staff and anyone who is interested in cyber security issues. Seminar topics:
- Navigating the Cyber Security Battlefield
- How to Better Protect Ourselves from Hackers ow to Better Protect Ourselves from Hackers H
- Social Engineering
- Panel discussion about cyber issues in counties
Seminar Dates and Locations
- Howard Johnson Inn, 1920 Roschman Ave., Allen County (Lima)
- The Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Centre Drive, Medina County (Wadsworth)
- Holiday Inn Roberts Center, 123 Gano Road, Clinton County (Wilmington)
- Muskingum County Welcome Center, 205 N. Fifth St., Muskingum County (Zanesville)
Registration fee: No cost to CORSA members and agents; non-CORSA members - $25. If you have any questions, please contact
, CORSA underwriting manager, at (614) 220-7995, or
, CORSA risk control consultant, at (614) 246-1630.