As we evaluate what is going on with the fast-moving Omicron variant, the following precautions will be taken:
1. In-person worship will continue Sunday mornings (traditional at 9&11am and contemporary in Wesley Hall at 11am) and the mid-week service at 12:05pm on Wednesdays. We will require masks to be worn while on the PHUMC campus and at all worship services through at least Sunday, January 16.
2. The Wednesday evening studies
led by our pastors will begin in-person on Wednesday, February 2. We are hoping that this enables us to have a meal together. In the meantime, join Dr. Robbins online for the beginning of his study on the Gospel of Luke at 5:45pm on Wednesday evening January 12 on Facebook
, and phumc.com/biblestudy
3. The Chancel Choir will be on hiatus until further notice.
4. All youth programming will continue with masks mandated and no food.
5. Children’s Sunday School will not meet for the next two Sundays. Childcare (for preschool and under), youth and adult Sunday School classes will continue with mask mandates for all 2 years or older. Please let Stacey Hightower (firstname.lastname@example.org
) know if your Sunday School class goes back to zoom exclusively.
6. Only coffee, juice, and water will be available on Sunday mornings.
7. Groups meeting weekly should contact
Stacey Hightower (email@example.com
) to cancel or change any events or room reservations.
8. Helping Hands will continue with masks.
You are a priority. If you have symptoms or don’t feel well, please stay home and watch the services online or on television. We want to move forward and not take steps backwards. We will be constantly re-evaluating. Thanks for being part of this community of faith!