The healthcare industry has been hit hard by COVID-19 these past few months. While you may have recognized an initial increase in volume during this time, with lower referrals, this is anticipated to change. This can have a significant impact on your overall finances.
The Rybar Group is available to help.
It is important for facilities to begin the process of developing documentation to support the different sources of funding relief now in order to maintain those funds received. Items to consider include:
- Census reductions due to lower volumes at referral sources
- Census reduction due to pre-admission quarantine requirements
- Revenue losses from Adult Day Services or other service lines
- Additional expenses for Supplies (PPE and other) and Pharmacy to stock for potential increase in respiratory failure patients
- Financial cost of the hold on volunteer activities
- Cost of Special COVID-19 Care Teams
- Time spent by internal staff to address COVID-19 action plans and preparedness
- Activity related to State guidance and related costs
- Physical Plant modifications for Infectious Disease Management activities
The Rybar Group is working with hospices nationwide and has developed tools to assist you with the collection process. We will work to assist your facility in working with the MAC or other regulatory entities on any questions, through any appeal process or in negotiating a repayment plan.
Our team of experts is available to help you understand your options and to ensure that you are taking advantage of the revenue opportunities that are available, working on your behalf through the entire process.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help: