this 1 day/7 hour classroom HARD TARGET course you will learn valuable skills from the extensive, high-threat experience of a seasoned professional to effectively defend your family against increasing domestic threats, Craig "Sawman" Sawyer.
"Why would the U.S. Government hire a combat veteran Navy SEAL Sniper from DEVGRU to run the protection teams for its highest-ranking officials in the hottest war zones? Simple - I had all the right training and experience to effectively handle that complex tasking. The counter-surveillance experience, the exploitation of available intelligence, the elite counter-terrorist training, the counter-sniper expertise, the emergency combat trauma training, the extensive improvised explosives experience, all the tactical driving schools, even my federal criminal investigator qualification and training came into play. I took the smartest tools from ALL of my professional experience that directly applies to YOU, the American citizen here at home, and included it into my classroom training and my outdoor courses. Things are getting strange in the USA. Wisely prepare yourself and those you care about now. You'll be glad you did!" Craig "Sawman" Sawyer
Scroll to bottom of website page. Find "Foxland Harbor" host.
Click BUY NOW at their listing
OF STUDENTS MUST BE REACHED BY APRIL 10TH)
Our lunch break will be on site at the
! Here is their menu LINK and feel free to call them with any questions you may have. 615-451-2650
SUBJECT MATTER HARD TARGET:
- Specific technique for maintaining cognitive clarity in a crisis
- Driver recovery techniques
- Arterial bleed management and survival
- Familiarization with IR, thermal and laser devices
- Cover vs concealment considerations in urban environments
- Techniques to determine if you're being followed
- Clinic on coordination with neighbors and local law enforcement
- Already ECD? Sawman will give you "tips" on your grips, stance and sight alignment using a laser trainer (SIRT) as a guide
- No experience with a firearm? You will get to hold a training pistol in your hand, ask questions and receive "tips" on your grips, stance and sight alignment using a laser trainer (SIRT) as a guide
- Plus MUCH MORE!
Note pad and pen
This class is appropriate for men and women ages 15 and above
10:00am - 5:00pm
$250 per person paid in full