In April, we kicked off our 21st Century Crisis Call Center project with Transitions-Mental Health Association (TMHA). Comprised of multiple phases to better meet the mental health needs in our community, in just two months, it is incredible what YOUR investment has done thus far.
The Need: Replace Outmoded Phone
- Installed new CXone calling platform; live and in use as of mid-June
- Texting will be live by the end of August
The Need: New Headquarters
- Must! Charities provided a $250,000 down payment to secure a new office building
- This building will allow for 10 new crisis center volunteers to be hired and trained
The Need: Brief Therapy Clinic Pilot Program Extension
- Hired 3 Marriage and Family Therapy Trainees
- These therapists will provide ongoing counseling to uninsured or underinsured for an additional 3 years
Throughout the past 10 years Must! Charities has been a strong supporter of initiatives to improve the lives of youth and adults within our community: Give Where You Live.
Click HERE to donate or click HERE for additional project information.