June 7, 2021
Dear Friends in Christ,
As we launch into summer, we welcome the warmth of the sun and revel in the joy of gathering for worship and ministry. Crown of Glory’s COVID-19 Task Force is excited to announce additional lifted restrictions for group gatherings and worship within the church building. We pray that your family continues to feel welcome as we gather at Crown of Glory this summer.
1) Physical Distancing: Beginning Saturday and Sunday, June 12 and 13
- Physical distancing will no longer be required for gatherings or worship.
- Worshippers are free to be seated wherever they wish without chairs/space in between them and other guests.
- Crown of Glory will no longer practice every-other-aisle seating arrangements in the sanctuary during worship.
- Hospitality team members will no longer usher guests to their seats.
2) Health Screening (Digital QR Code & Paper Form): Beginning Monday, June 7
- Crown of Glory will no longer require the completion of a Health Screening when entering the building.
- Crown of Glory encourages every person to “self-screen” before attending any gathering, worship, or event.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not attend events or gatherings in-person at Crown of Glory.
3) Building/Room Capacity: Beginning Saturday and Sunday,
June 12 and 13
- There will no longer be capacity restrictions for the maximum number of guests per area/room.
- Crown of Glory will return to room capacity recommendations according to the Fire Marshal’s official designated number per area/room.
- For more information on room capacity, please contact the church office.
4) Online Registration for Worship:
- At this time, Crown of Glory will continue to request families and guests to pre-register for worship to help plan for adequate staffing, volunteers, and preparations for Holy Communion.
5) Wearing Your Mask:
- Masks are no longer required for outdoor events or gatherings. This includes the patio and parking lot events.
- Masks will continue to be required for all indoor events, gatherings, and worship services.
The COVID-19 Task Force
Pastor Reggie Klindworth
Pastor Laura Laughlin