Crown of Glory has seen many changes both to our physical building and to our spiritual life in the past few years and it is both beneficial and good for us to take the pulse of the congregation once again by offering a Congregational Survey. A survey allows members and participants of our faith community to give their feedback not only on the worship life of the congregation but also on the many essential parts of our ministries.
· The “CoG 2019 Survey” will be conducted starting
and can be submitted through
· To complete the survey, click
and you will be taken to website to access the survey.
· If you prefer to take the survey by paper-form copies will be available at church and can be submitted to the church office.
· Each individual in your household that is a confirmed member of CoG can submit one completed survey.
· Please submit completed survey entries by no later than
· If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact
. She would be happy to help you!
· Following the completion of the Survey data will be summarized and results will be shared during several “CoG 2019 Survey Response” open round-table presentations. All are welcome to come and discover the results.
Thank you for your partnership and participation,
CoG Council Survey Team