Join us in Seattle during PNWER's
Economic Leadership Forum
November 17-19, 2019
"Working Waterfront and Maritime Innovation Tour."
Delegates at the Economic Leadership Forum will explore the dynamics of global trade and its impact on the region during this chartered Argosy tour of Elliot Bay. Hear from port leaders and learn more about the impact of changing global trade patterns, intermodal transportation linkages, the impact of tariffs on trade, and how the region is leading the charge in maritime innovation.
Participants will hear from:
- Rear Admiral Anthony J. Vogt, Commander, Thirteenth Coast Guard District, U.S. Coast Guard
- Commander Nathan Menefee, Chief, Prevention Department, Sector Puget Sound, U.S. Coast Guard
- Linda Styrk, Executive Director, Puget Sound Pilots
- Dave Gudgel, CEO, Clipper Vacations
- Joe Ritzman, Vice President, Business Development, SSA Marine
- Port of Seattle (invited)
- Washington State Ferries (invited)
- Holland America/Princess (invited)
*Additional speakers may be added or changed.