Be still and discover your center of peace. Through nature the ten thousand things move along, but each returns to its source. Returning to center is Peace. ~ Lao-tzu, The Tao
Continued Blessings Everyone...
What a Beautiful Autumn!!
And what better opportunity to cultivate more abundant peace in our lives than with the beauty and stillness of Autumn that abounds. This season beckons us to embrace nature differently from the other seasons... It's more like "a second spring when every leaf is a flower", and we can relish in the splendor of the magnificent colors all around us.
As we go inward during this season, it's also important to slow down a bit so we can enjoy the peace that is. In our busy lives we may be consumed or overwhelmed with the day to day living, until life itself slows us down in ways we may find inconvenient. Being aware or mindful can lead to our peace. Mindfulness is "a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts and bodily sensations."
This helps to cultivate the peace that is within. Like love, peace is a state of being, and from that state we are the creator. Decisions and solutions come to us faster, and challenges are addressed with ease and grace. We become more expansive in our consciousness, in our hearts and in our lives. We align with our divine creative nature as we express our mastery at every moment.
In November 2014 newsletter I invited you all to express a grateful heart through writing a love letter to your Self, and then a ritual to honor your Self. This is a wonderful way to cultivate your inner peace. In fact, if you wrote your letter, why not retrieve it from its' sacred place. And, then do this:
- Bring your letter with you to a beautiful park or other nature spot.
- Sit, and be mindful of your surroundings with the intention of taking it all in. Let your senses come alive to hear the sounds and the scents of nature. Appreciate that, like you, nature is alive. Take a deep breath. Drink in and savor the aliveness of nature... like a gentle breeze whispering through the delicate leaves of a sacred tree, or a squirrel going about its business scampering up a tree.
- When you're ready close your eyes. Focus on your in breath and your out breath. When you breathe consciously you connect with your existence as a living being. The journey is almost immediate. So, breathe deeply.
- As you breath in, think LOVE. As you breath out, think PEACE. Do this for a few seconds.
- The energies of disharmony that you experience in your life may now begin to detach from your energy field.
- Now breath in, and 'feel LOVE'. Breath out, and 'feel PEACE'. LOVE and PEACE, LOVE and PEACE. The frequencies of LOVE and PEACE fills and permeates your entire being.
- Say 3 times, "I hold the space for the love and peace that exists within all things."
- Feel your oneness with nature and allow the love and peace that is nature to embrace you.
- You are now re-aligned to your natural rhythms, existing in that place where you and God are one.
- When you're ready, read your letter.
- Honor (rather than resist) what you may feel as you read your words of love for yourself. This simple acknowledgment towards yourself is the opening to experience more inner peace
- To close, hug a tree, sit in the grass... touch nature in a loving way, and say a prayer of gratitude for the peace that is always there for you.
If you didn't write a letter, that's ok
click here to read 2014 newsletter
and invite yourself to write that letter now, or go to the park with your own symbol of self appreciation. You can also simply allow spirit to move you in the direction that best cultivates your inner peace. Intend it and it is so!
May we all be exalted in a
Divine expansion of our Hearts and Souls!
We are the Infinite Light of OneLOVE!