- continuing to provide arts and humanities programs and services but are facing financial hardships resulting from COVID-19,
- committed to advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) work in their mission and operations,
- committed to the Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) community.
Connecticut Humanities will be re-granting a total of $85,000 to cultural organizations across Connecticut. Each grant award will be in the amount of $5,000. Grants may be used for general operating expenses and no funding match is required.
Letters of Intent will be accepted starting Thursday, October 1, and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants selected to proceed with the full application will be given an opportunity to expand on their work in relation to the following review criteria:
- Negative impact of COVID-19 and continuity of operations and sustainability during the pandemic,
- Strength of arts and humanities programming and activities,
- Dedication to and understanding of DEI,
- Commitment to the BIPOC community.
If invited to apply, applications are due no later than Monday, November 16, 2020 by 11:59pm.