The Department of Public Works wants to remind you that the Curbside Containerized Yardwaste Collection for July will take place on Saturday, August 13 for Zone 1 and Saturday, August 20 for Zone 2.
1. Curbside pickup of grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush takes place on the scheduled Saturday dates listed below beginning in April and ending in September. Please review the street listing to find out your zone and scheduled collection dates
2. Place in 32 gallon standard garbage cans with lid and handles
3. Grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush can be mixed together during this period. Light brush should be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 ft., or placed in 32 gallon standard garbage cans cut to the height of the garbage can
4. NO PLASTIC BAGS
5. Fifty(50) pound limit per can or bundle
6. NO DIRT, LOGS, ROOTS, OR STUMPS
7. RESIDENTS ONLY (no contractors) may bring grass clipping and light brush to the Department of Public Works located on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours, Monday thru Friday, 7 AM to 3:00 PM and Saturday, 6:00 AM to 1:45 PM.
ZONE 1 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
Aug 13th, Sept 10th
ZONE 2 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
Aug 20th, Sept 17th
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Public Works Office at 973-326-7398 or email, email@example.com.
Thomas J. Eschmann