Call for Abstracts! Deadline July 27.
NYWEA's 93rd Annual Meeting
The leaders of NYWEA in conjunction with the Program Committee and Conference Management Committee are now working on the plans for NYWEA's 93rd Annual Meeting.
We are unable to predict the status of the coronavirus in the future, and what the restrictions will be on large in-person gatherings in February of 2021. The health and safety of our members and attendees of the conference are of utmost importance to us. We now have the success and experience of the Virtual Spring Meeting under our belts and are prepared for the following scenarios for the 93rd Annual Meeting:
- A full in-person event, as we have done in the past,
- A complete virtual meeting (similar to what was just done for the Spring Meeting),
- A combination virtual/in-person event.
As decisions are made, we look forward to sharing this information with you. In the meantime, we are happy to announce the Call for Abstracts is now open! Please submit your abstract for the 93rd Annual Meeting by July
- Asset Management
- Collection Systems & Distribution
- CSO/SSO/Wet Weather Issues
- Emerging Contaminants
- Energy Conservation & Generation
- Global Issues/Humanitarian Assistance
- Government Affairs
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Information Technology & Automation
- Manufacturers Forum
- Nitrogen Removal
- Odor Control
- Operators Forum
- Pretreatment/Industrial Wastewater
- Public Education & Outreach Programs
- Research & Innovation
- Residuals & Biosolids
- Resource Recovery
- Stormwater Management/Green Infrastructure
- Utility Management
- Water Reclamation (formerly Wastewater)
- Watershed Management
- Young Professionals
for tips on submitting an abstract.
for submitting your abstract on-line.