RTS Performance Center is a no-nonsense training facility that caters to athletes of all levels and abilities. We use methods that have been proven to provide RESULTS, not cheap gimmicks designed to keep you entertained. With a comprehensive free weight section, fully-matted open floor area, a variety of specialized equipment, and 25-yards of indoor turf, it contains all the tools required to build and improve athletic performance.
Our structured, supervised environment ensures a high level of coach-to-client interaction, creating just the right mix of discipline and motivation that every successful athlete requires.
Specializing in sports-performance, corrective exercise, strength and conditioning, and manual therapy (including Active Release Technique), the RTS philosophy is to develop a complete and well-rounded athlete capable of competing at their fullest potential.
Our 5-step approach encompassing Strength, Speed, Agility, Flexibility, and Conditioning guarantees that every area of development is addressed.
CELEBRATED AUTHORAND GENERAL ALL-AROUND BAD-ASSDAN JOHN EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL ENDING SOON, SO SIGN UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
AMERICAN PENTATHLON RECORD HOLDER
WORLD-RENOWN STRENGTH COACH
!FOR HIS FIRST EVER 2-DAY SEMINAR ON THE EAST COASTMARCH 2 & 3 ONLY AT RANFONE TRAINING SYSTEMS!
THIS 2-DAY SEMINAR WILL FOCUS ON:
- The Quadrants: Finally, clarity in the world of weights
- The Role of Hypertrophy and Armor Building
- The "Four Knots:" It's not what you think about core any more
- How do YOU measure up? Do "I" need an "INTERVENTION?"
DAN WILL ALSO ADDRESS OTHER SUBJECTS, SUCH AS:
- What is the impact of the strength coach to sport? Shouldn't it be obvious? Then, why doesn't the team with the best gym numbers ALWAYS win?
- Should a 1,000 pound deadlifter jog, swim and bicycle? Play in a local basketball league? Should a 12 year old boy rest five minutes between his sets of 92% max on his squat?
- What's a quality, anyway?
- Why do the lousy guys do so much more work than the great guys?
- "Do you want to be stronger or lift more weight?"
- Have you earned the right to train "sport specific"?
- Why does it need to be "Strength & conditioning," not "conditioning & more conditioning"?
- Do you really need plyometrics? Or, any other new hot idea?
- If a training principle was considered backwards and nonproductive in the early 1960s, why would you model your career after it?
- The Incredible Hulk, Sir Galahad and Bobby Fisher get into a contest. Who wins? How does armor help an athlete and when does it hurt?
- The goal is to keep the goal...what? Why does everybody miss this point?
- Where is Peggy Lee? Is that really "all there is?" Why does five minutes of work on a piece of paper with a few lines radically increase the chances of success?
- Five Moves. Three Points. Why do I feel like maybe those zeroes are a bad thing?
- Why is my favorite sports diet Frogs, Elephants and Alpo Dog Food? Losers get more out of losing than winners get out of winning. Strong statement...but true?
THERE WILL ALSO BE HANDS ON TRAINING AND Q & A THROUGHOUT THE SESSIONS.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED! EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS ON 2/10/2013!!!
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER!!
DAN JOHN 2-DAY SEMINAR!
We look forward to seeing you here in March!
THE RTS TEAM