Custom MMIC, a leading developer of performance driven monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs) has just released their latest Brochure and Product Selection Guide highlighting the ever expanding range of die and packaged MMIC products on offer. They are experienced in a broad range of III-V processes (e.g. GaAs, GaN, InP, InGaP) and have long standing relationships with the leading foundries. Products offered include high performance MMICs from DC to 50+ GHz for Mil/Aero, Instrumentation and Communications applications, including Space Qualification.
- RF to Millimeter Wave InP pHEMT, GaAs pHEMT, InGaP HBT, GaN pHEMT & GaAs MESFET MMICs.
- Amplifiers: LNAs, Distributed Amplifiers, PAs and Drivers to 45GHz.
- Control Devices: Phase Shifters, Attenuators & Switches to 40GHz.
- Mixers: Fundamental, Dual & I/Q to 32GHz.
- Multipliers: Active & Passive.
- Multi-Function, Bare Die & Packaged Technology.
Custom MMIC has developed innovative amplifier and switch products with the unique benefit of
positive gain slope, positive biasing and 50Ohm matching. These are designed to help with signal-chain gain variation over frequency and temperature.
- Wireless and Wired Communications.
- Radar Systems.
- Cellular Infrastructure.