Strategic Community Partners is facilitating a feasibility study on creating a transformative college access and success center in Detroit. This center would support youth and adults, alike, in gaining access to support, resources to colleges and universities via this center. As we take a local look, your voice as a member of the Detroit community is vital.
Sign-up now to participate in a listening session the week of November 9-12th, as we host various group sessions to hear from you.
The following options are available:
● Higher education staff/administrator, Nov. 9 (5:30-7 p.m.)
● Community based organization staff, Nov. 10 (5:30-7 p.m.)
● High school (junior/senior) or college student, Nov. 11 (4:30-6 p.m.)
● Parent and family members, Nov. 11 (6:30-8 p.m.)
● Educators, Nov. 12 (6:30-8 p.m.)