Here's a list of opportunities we hope you find beneficial in your continued professional growth and development!
Lunch & Learn: Programs & Resources, Mar. 5
Our March Lunch & Learn has been
approved for SCECHs!
Attendees can receive up to 3.5 credits. Topics include: financial aid verification and award letters; wrap around services; and summer programs. Lunch is provided.
- Date: March 5
- Time: 10 am. to 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Boys & Girls Club, 16500 Tireman Ave., Detroit, MI 48228
The Opportunity Network workshops, starts March 4
DCAN is excited to partner with
The Opportunity Network
(OppNet) to invite you to the first workshop of a 3-part series, taking place from March - May 2020. The workshops are interactive and designed to accelerate your site's college and career readiness outcomes. Breakfast and lunch will be available.
Workshop 1: A Culturally Responsive Approach to Career Exploration
- Date: March 4
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: DCAN Office, 163 Madison St., Detroit, MI 48226
- Deadline to RSVP: Monday, February 24
MCAN Annual Conference, Mar. 26-27
The registration response is high this year, and MCAN fully expects a sold-out crowd. To obtain the best rate and secure your spot, be sure to register and reserve lodging soon!
- Date: March 26-27
- Location: Lansing Center, Lansing, Michigan
- Registration Deadline: March 9