To the people we serve, families, providers, and members of the community:
We hope this update finds you well and in good health. There has been a lot of movement since our last update. What has remained constant is our commitment to supporting the people we serve and our providers. DCBDD is doing its best to respond promptly to our changing climate as we receive new guidance daily from our leaders at the state and local levels. Below is an update on the current status of DCBDD operations to date:
- People should still be receiving regular communication and quality support from their SSA, Service Coordinator or Developmental Specialist during this time.
- DCBDD is actively reaching out to our employees and the community to gather a list of people willing and able to provide a variety of support for the people we serve and our providers.
- We are in regular communication with our providers. We are also facilitating weekly video calls with our provider community to stay current on their needs so that we can deploy support if needed.
To streamline support please use the following options:
For People Served and Families:
- Please contact your SSA or Service Coordinator first with any needs you have.
- Additional support for Service and Support Administration Program (ages 3 and above), please contact Lisa Fowler at Lisa.Fowler@dcbdd.org
- Additional support for Early Intervention Program (ages birth through age 2), please contact Pam Abdon at Pam.Abdon@dcbdd.org
For Members of the Community:
Wishing you all health and wellness during this time!