Volunteer opportunities deadline has been extended to March 20! Click the link
to sign up and earn service hours! This is such a unique way to get involved with DCON and a way to meet new people along the way.
Are you wondering what you have to pack for DCON? The following are some of the conference necessities. You may also want to check out our
Schedule at a Glance
for more information.
- 1 spirit-wear outfit (Key Club t-shirt or DCON themed outfit)
- 3 classy casual outfits
- 1 business casual outfit
- 3 professional outfits
- 1 formal outfit
- Comfortable clothes for the ride home
- Ties, belts, socks, etc.
- Appropriate footwear for each outfit
- Medication (if necessary)
- Necessary electronics (Wifi is only available in your hotel room. There is no wifi in meeting rooms.)
- Chargers for electronics
- Notebooks and writing utensils for workshops and caucusing
- Money for additional expenses (Thursday dinner, Sunday breakfast, food/snacks during travel, etc.)
When you are packing, it is required that you consult the
to make sure that your outfits are appropriate.
It is important that your club fills out its Delegate Certification Form before DCON. This form allows your delegates to enter House of Delegates and to vote for your 2019-2020 District Board Leaders and on any proposed amendments.
Want to fill out this form today? Click
There are three ways to turn in this vital form.
- Postmarked to the Florida Key Club District (1205 W. Airport Blvd. Sanford, FL 32773) by March 9, 2019.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 18, 2019.
- Presented to the Credentials Desk at the District Conference.
Filling out and sending in this form via mail or email saves time for your club when you arrive during DCON registration.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can reply to this email and we will get back to you!