Musical Opportunities-"How Can I Keep from Singing"
The next performance is this Monday at 7:30 p.m. and will feature Appalachian State professor Alicia Chapman, English horn, with Joe Causby, organ, and David Clark, baritone soloist. The theme of the concert is "Journeys and Storytelling.” Concerts are free with a meet-the-artists reception following.
- Connections, 9:45 a.m., Jetton Hall
- Covenant Class, 9:45 a.m., Congregation House
- Jubilee Class, 9:45 a.m., 201
- Maloney Class, 9:45 a.m., Parlor & The Pines Class, 9:45 a.m., Pondering God’s
Steadfast Love, Psalm 48:1-3, 9-14
- Vacation Bible School June 10-13 A VBS committee is forming, and you are invited. This group will meet 6 times (once/month Feb-April, twice in May) and require project work at home. If you are interested in decorating, registration/data processing, organizing, or planning, this is the committee for you. Contact VBS
Sunday School 9:45 a.m.: Bible storytelling
· Preschool (ages 3-5) room 118
grade room 206
· 2nd Grade Prayer room 216
· 3rd Grade Prayer room 207
grades room 208
Wednesday Kids Club 3:45 p.m.: Way of the Child
· All meet for play and snack on the playground or Jetton Hall
grade room 207; 3
grade room 208
· Handbells 3
grade room 217 at 4:15 p.m.
· Children’s Choir program begins at 5 p.m., various rooms
This Sunday is the Valentine's Dinner with the SAGES, our congregation's senior adults! Meet upstairs in the Congregation House at 4 pm and be sure to wear red or pink. We are back to regular Youth Group next Sunday!
- Fellowship & Global Missions Ministries present TRIVIA NIGHT
- THANK YOU-Souper Bowl of Caring and Blood Drive
- February is Global Mission Month
- Room in the Inn Needs Your Help!
- Mission Trip to Kinston, NC
- Consider a New Mission in 2019