Faith Formation Information
Presbyterian Women will begin 2 new Journey Groups for study and fellowship. They first met on Monday,October 1 at 6:30 pm for Journey Group 12 (Parlor), and the second will meet on Tuesday, October 9 at 9:00 am for Journey Group 5 (Room
Parents Group meets during Youth Group (5-6:30 pm) at in the church library for some conversation about the year ahead.
Adult Sunday School
• Connections, 9:45 am, Gwen Appleyard Patio (for the next two weeks!)
• Covenant Class, 9:45 am, Congregation House
• Jubilee Class, 9:45 am, 201
• Maloney Class, 9:45 am, Parlor & The Pines Class, 9:45 am, Marshall Room, Noah’s Steadfast Faith, Genesis 6; 8:19
- This Sunday Youth Group begins a new series called "Know God." Middle School and High School will begin to look at 4 things we can do to know God better. Parents Group will look at spiritual disciplines and how they form a basis for a relationship with God. Youth meet in Congregation House 5:00-6:30.
- Charlotte Presbytery Hurricane Relief
- Blythe Elementary Volunteers Needed
Musical Opportunities-"How Can I Keep from Singing"