· Connections, 9:45 a.m., Jetton Hall
· Covenant Class, 9:45 a.m., Congregation House
· Jubilee Class, 9:45 a.m., 201
· Maloney Class, 9:45 a.m., Parlor & The Pines Class, 9:45 a.m., Hold Fast to God’s Love-
Submit to God in Love, James 4:1-10
Connections Hometown Potluck Social
- The Connections Class is invited to the Hugg’s house (531 Ashby Drive, Davidson) on Saturday, January 26 at 5:00 p.m. for adult food, fun, and fellowship. Please bring a dish or drink to share that reminds you of where you grew up. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
are invited to join Pastor Robert and Jenny Alexander for MLK, Jr. Mission Day on Monday, January 21. It’s a day off from school, but a day ON for learning and serving. Contact Jenny for more details (
Sunday School 9:45 a.m.: Bible storytelling
· Preschool (ages 3-5) room 118
grade room 206
grades room 207
grades room 208
Wednesday Kids Club 3:45 p.m.: Way of the Child
· All meet for play and snack on the playground or Jetton Hall
grade room 207; 3
grade room 208
· Handbells 3
grade room 217 at 4:15 p.m.
· Children’s Choir program begins at 5 p.m., various rooms
Dinner (5-5:30 p.m.) and Youth Group & Confirmation (5:30-6:30 p.m.) are happening tonight! We'll get started all together at the Congregation House and then split up: 6th, 7th, 9th, & 10th graders are in week 2 of Through the Darkness, 8th graders week 4 of Confirmation, and 11th & 12th graders for week 2 of Sticky Faith.
Musical Opportunities-"How Can I Keep from Singing"
- Organ at Davidson THIS MONDAY (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Prayer at the Close of Day January 20 (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Room in the Inn Needs Your Help!
- Mission Trip to Kinston, NC
- Consider a New Mission in 2019