Virtually bring a research analyst to your (virtual or in-person) classroom on-demand!
In a 25-minute video presentation, Erinn Murphy with Piper Sandler discusses marketing research and key findings from the most recent Gen Z research study. In addition to the guest lecturer, DECA has provided a lesson plan featuring the Piper Sandler Taking Stock with Teens market research survey. Your students will participate in an actual marketing research study.
This classroom connection will provide instructional resources to introduce the following National Curriculum Standards.
- Explain the concept of market and market identification.
- Explain factors that influence customer buying behavior.
- Describe the need for marketing data.
- Describe the use of technology in the marketing-information management function.
- Explain the characteristics of effective data-collection instruments.