PPR and State Plan Update submission information
What you need to know:
- The PPR is not due 1/1/2018.
- The State plan update is not due 1/1/2018.
- New due dates for both reports have not been released by AIDD as of today.
- Gather data and draft progress report narratives in the PPR Template Word document (available on the itacchelp.org website).
- Use the FY 2017 analysis of progress achieved to inform changes to the FY 2018 Annual Work plan (if applicable).
- Based on the updates to the FY 18 Annual Work plan (if applicable), develop the FY 2019 and FY 2020 Annual Work plans.
Annual Report/Executive Summary
The DD Act requires Councils to “widely disseminate the annual report to affected constituencies and the general public” and “assure that the report is available in accessible formats” (Section 125 (c)(7)(I)). Many Councils develop an executive summary of their work during the year and share in a variety of formats. Click on the link below for some tips to assist in the development of an annual report/summary.
Federal Financial Forms
SF-425 forms are due by December 30, 2017
Each year, 3 separate reports are to be submitted. This means the reports that are due 12/30 of this year are annual reports for the FY 15, FY 16, and FY 17 grant awards.
If you have a grant award year that has been spent, remember to indicate “Final” on the grant award report. Also, for the grant award to be closed, the information on the SF-425 must match what is reported in the Payment Management System.