The candidate declaration window for our school’s Principal Advisory Council will be open through Friday, August 21st. Complete the form below to run for an elected parent/guardian position on the school’s Council. If you are a current PAC parent/guardian representative with a term ending September 30, 2021, you do not need to reapply.
Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
To learn more about the work of Principal Advisory Councils, click HERE